I wanted to be sure and share information about a wonderful art contest for those that may be interested. Please check out all the details. Have fun and good luck to all who participate!
Homeschool Art Contest!!! (2014)
I’m thrilled to announce that I’m hosting my first nation-wide Homeschool Art Contest! Here’s the details:
For Who: Any child currently being homeschooled (either traditional or virtual charter school) in the U.S. in grades K through 8.
How to Enter:
2.) Create a work of art according to this theme: “Reading and Imagination”. Your art work should also meet these requirements:
- Art work should reflect the theme “Reading and Imagination”.
- Any homeschooled student in grades K – 8 can participate.
- Must be on 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper
- Art work can be done in any medium (pencil, crayons, colored pencil, paint, markers, etc.)
- Art work must be created from the student’s imagination or through direct observation. (No copying! See contest rules for details.)
View original post 1,547 more words